Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Penguin Palooza

Are you a Mommy Me Time Scrapper fan? If you are that is great. If you aren't then you need to check out her wonderful products. Whether you are a new or old fan you need to check out the newest product in her store. Tammy aka Mommy Me Time Scrapper has created this adoreable fun filled kit entitled Penguin Palooza. This kit and matching QPs are perfect for penguin lovers of all ages. (All images are linked).

 Be sure to swing by Tammy's blog to get a list of of the ct members that have some freebies for you.


I had a chance to play around with the kit and let me tell you its nothing but fun. Take a look at the layout i made:

To add to all the fun, I made a paper from her kit that I'm giving away as a freebie:


In addition to a new release this week Tammy has put everything in her store on sale for the whole week. All of Tammy's products are 40% off. As if that isn't enough excitement I have even more news to share with you.

I'm sure everyone has been checking out the Featured Designer Challenge thread at STS each week. This week the featured designer is Mommy Me Time Scrapper. Details for Tammy's challenge can be found here in the challenge thread. I would tell you all about the challenge myself but I'm going to leave you in suspense. However, I will give you a sneak peek at the participation prize for her challenge.




1 comment:

  1. This paper is too cute!! Makes me want to go see Happy Feet 2!

    ReplyDelete