Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Believe- A Mommy Me Time Scrapper and Growing Pains Scraps Collab

A whole new world is waiting for you if you just Believe. So spread your wings and let the fairy inside you fly! Growing Pains Scrapped and Mommy Me Time Scrapper have worked together to bring you Believe.  Inspired by Tinkerbell and filled with the magic of the fairies. Believe is perfect kit for all of your enchanting moments.



 
 

I got a chance to play around with it and all those childhood memories came flying back. I found myself wanting to clap just like I did those years ago... Here's a layout I made using the kit, my niece now all about the fairies and I had trouble deciding what to use.


For just a little fun... I was given permission to make this freebie for you all. Hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment